I. Data Privacy
HEAT GmbH, who operates this website, takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially in accordance with statutory data protection regulations and this Data Privacy Statement.
It is possible to use our website without providing any personal data. Any personal data (for example name, address or email addresses) that is collected on our website or via mail when you contact us is collected on a voluntary basis insofar as this is possible. This data will not be disclosed to any third party without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g., in the case of communication by email) may be subject to security gaps. It is not possible to protect such data completely against access by third parties.
Information, deletion and blocking.
You have the right to information concerning your personal data that is stored, its origin, its destination, and the purpose of the data processing, as well as a right to correct, block or delete this data at any time, free of charge. You can write to us at the address indicated in the Legal Notice for this website or contact us directly at email@example.com at any time concerning this or any other questions you have concerning your personal data.
Server log files
The provider of this website automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. This information includes:
• Browser type/ browser version
• The operating system being used
• Referrer URL
• Host name of accessing computer
• Time of server request
This data cannot be connected with a specific person. This data is not compiled with data from other sources. We reserve the right to subsequently examine this data if concrete evidence of unlawful use is made known.
CONTACT via E-Mail
If you send us an inquiry via our firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail account, we will store the information you provide , including the contact information that you provide, so that we can process your inquiry, and in the case there is a follow-up inquiry. This data will never be disclosed without your consent.
OBJECTION TO PROMOTION MAIL
The use of the contact information included in the Legal Notice to send unsolicited advertising and informational materials is herewith prohibited. The operators of this website expressly reserve the right to take legal steps in the event that unsolicited advertising materials are sent, specifically through spam email.
II. PUBLIC PROCEDURE REGISTER
The Data Protection Act (BDSG) stipulates in § 4 that the individual responsible for data privacy must make the information available to everyone in a suitable manner according to § 4 e of the BDSG.
- Name of the responsible authority: HEAT GmbH
- Company management: Dietram Oppelt
- Address of the responsible authority: RefNat4LIFE, c/o HEAT GmbH, Seilerbahnweg 14, 61462 Königstein, Germany
- Purpose of data collection, processing or use: RefNat4LIFE is a project funded by the EU LIFE programme. Its aim is to promote the use of natural refrigerants in point of sale refrigeration and freezer equipment. It is managed by HEAT GmbH as the project leader. Within the context of the projects’ activity, personal data is collected, processed, used and, where applicable, transmitted for the purpose of obtaining, implementing and billing orders. In the personnel department, personal data is collected, processed, used and, where applicable, transmitted for internal purposes (personnel management, occupational pensions, applicant management, payroll, travel management) and in order to meet the requirements under social security law or other statutory obligations.
- 5. Description of affected groups and their related data / data categories: Within the context of normal business activities, addresses, contractual and payment information, and data concerning electronic information for clients, employers, consultants as well as freelance experts and employees of partner consulting companies are collected, processed and used. In the personnel department (head office employees, visiting staff, national staff, integrated professionals, family members, applicants and former employees), additional information concerning qualifications, start and end date of employment, wage and salary information, retirement and social security information, address information, security information, bank details, warnings, certificates and application documents are collected, processed and used.
- Recipients / categories of recipients, to whom the data may be disclosed: Responsible internal administrators (bookkeeping, accounting, contracts department, project management departments, telecommunications and IT). For personnel management: internal departments that are involved in carrying out the respective business processes (project management and administrative departments). Public authorities that obtain the data on the basis of statutory regulations (social insurance carriers, tax authorities, health insurance companies); credit institutions (for salary transactions); creditors (in the case of wage / salary garnishment); travel agencies, etc.
- Standard periods for the deletion of data: Personal data is deleted on a regular basis when it is no longer needed to fulfill a contract, if the person in question has not provided their separate approval to retain said data and if statutory retention obligations and deadlines do not stipulate that data be retained for a longer period.
- Planned transmission of data to third parties: In general, no personal data will be transmitted to third parties by electronic means. Exceptions to this are possible when there is a specific legal basis for such a transmission.